We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Wrights Vineyard & Winery
$32 for a Double Gift Pack incl. a 375ml Bottle of Wrights Verjuice, Olive Oil & Wrights Dukkah or $39 for a Large Gift Pack incl. a 750ml Bottle of Wrights Verjuice incl. Delivery (value up to $63)
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give someone a delicious and handy gift this Christmas.
- Grab a small gift pack including a 375ml bottle of Wrights Verjuice, olive oil and Wrights Dukkah including nationwide delivery from Wrights Vineyard and Winery for $32.
- Pay $39 to get a large gift pack featuring a 750ml bottle of Wrights Verjuice.
- Whip up some tasty summer suppers using this wonderful product.
Finding the right Christmas gift for a fussy family member can be as dangerous as swimming with sharks. You think you've got it right, then the next thing you know they rip open the wrapping paper only to put on a fake happy face and give you daggers the rest of the day. Don't take chances this year.
Pay $32 for a double gift pack including a 375ml bottle of Wrights Verjuice, olive oil and Wrights Dukkah or $39 for a large gift pack including a 750ml bottle of Wrights Verjuice including delivery from Wrights Vineyard and Winery.
At Wrights Vineyard they work from the grassroots to produce hand-crafted boutique wines in an ethical and environmentally friendly way. Their grapes are organically grown using biodynamic techniques. In the winery additives are kept to a minimum, to showcase the vintage, wines and terroir of the vineyard.
Each pack includes a bottle of Wrights Verjuice, a 250ml olive oil bottle and 100g of dukkah. The verjuice offers a crisp and zesty taste with a hint of sweetness balanced with the acidity of the chardonnay grape. Fresh flavours of apple, pear and citrus flow through the juice and make a versatile addition to any kitchen. It's also used as a non alcoholic spritzer, to poach fruit or replace vinegar or lemon juice in any recipe complimenting and enhancing many dishes.
Not everyone knows that Wrights Verjuice makes a superb refreshing drink - by itself or as a spritzer with lemonade or soda water. For those that want to get adventurous Wrights Verjuice is a great addition to your favourite cocktails. For those that don't drink alcohol or are even having a baby, Wrights Verjuice makes for a tasty alternative. Wow your in laws this Christmas by becoming 'Top Chef' and take the edge off with a cocktail prior to dinner.
"Wrights Verjuice - it was superb, and I've been using it regularly as a dressing with Dijon mustard, salt and pepper, which I mix through sauteed cannellini beans, softened leeks and bacon" - Yvonne Lorkin (full review here)
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.