We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Willowford Cottage Horse Trekking
$50 for a Two-Hour or $65 for a Three-Hour Farmland & Forestry Horse Trek (value up to $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a slice of paradise under the Kaweka Ranges.
- Grab a farmland and forestry trek from Willowford Cottage Horse Trekking for just $50 for two hours or $65 for three.
- Bring the whole family for an adventure they'll never forget.
- Hear the tuis in the trees and check out the native plants that surround Willowford Cottage.
No offence to modern transport but there are probably plenty of people out there who wish they could travel by horse. Those beautiful creatures are just so much cooler than any car. We can't encourage you to ride through the city to get to work on horseback (we could get into trouble), but GrabOne can send you to the country where you can ride to your heart's content.
Pay $50 for a two-hour or $65 for a three-hour farmland and forestry trek from Willowford Cottage Horse Trekking and enjoy a few hours of peace surrounded by nature.
Located 40 minutes west of Napier and Hastings, Willowford Cottage is surrounded by native bush, forestry and farmland. Offering 50s-inspired accommodation and activities such as horse riding, fishing and tramping, this is the perfect place to bring the family to connect with nature and all its beauty. This unique experience will have you riding on private farmland and forestry in the Kaweka Ranges where you'll spot wildlife and enjoy the scenery.
More Great Local Deals
House Espresso Lounge
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.