We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Willowford Cottage Horse Trekking
$50 for a Two-Hour or $65 for a Three-Hour Farmland & Forestry Horse Trek (value up to $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a slice of paradise under the Kaweka Ranges.
- Grab a farmland and forestry trek from Willowford Cottage Horse Trekking for just $50 for two hours or $65 for three.
- Bring the whole family for an adventure they'll never forget.
- Hear the tuis in the trees and check out the native plants that surround Willowford Cottage.
No offence to modern transport but there are probably plenty of people out there who wish they could travel by horse. Those beautiful creatures are just so much cooler than any car. We can't encourage you to ride through the city to get to work on horseback (we could get into trouble), but GrabOne can send you to the country where you can ride to your heart's content.
Pay $50 for a two-hour or $65 for a three-hour farmland and forestry trek from Willowford Cottage Horse Trekking and enjoy a few hours of peace surrounded by nature.
Located 40 minutes west of Napier and Hastings, Willowford Cottage is surrounded by native bush, forestry and farmland. Offering 50s-inspired accommodation and activities such as horse riding, fishing and tramping, this is the perfect place to bring the family to connect with nature and all its beauty. This unique experience will have you riding on private farmland and forestry in the Kaweka Ranges where you'll spot wildlife and enjoy the scenery.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.