We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Up to 51% off Exterior House Washing (value up to $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Easy and rewarding - let the professionals clean up your home.
- Grab up to 51% off exterior house washing from WashMyHouse.
- Maintain the value of your investment by choosing from four house washing options.
- Combining soft jet pressure washing techniques, special house wash chemicals and a premier service - WashMyHouse are ready to get to work.
- House washing is recommended once a year as it extends the life of your house's paint coat.
Some things are easy to clean. The dishes aren't too taxing. There are a few convenient options for the car too, if you're not all that keen on doing it yourself. Wax in your ears – well yes. However, your home presents a bit more of a challenge. The inside is within the realms of possibility. The outside, however, can quite literally be out of reach – no matter how eager you might be.
Embrace the opportunity to not clean the outside of your house - yourself. Having professionals take the task on is not only sensible but a far less arduous option. And here are the options from WashMyHouse.
- Pay $95 for a small house or unit - single level with two bedrooms and one lounge - excludes garage.
- Pay $125 for medium house - single level with standard three bedrooms and one lounge - excludes garage
- Pay $150 for a large house - single level with four bedrooms and one lounge - excludes garage
- Pay $175 for an extra large house - single level with five bedrooms and one lounge - excludes garage
Maintain the outside of your home not only to keep it looking smart but to protect your valuable investment. The soft jet pressure-washing technique, combined with special house wash chemicals, act to break the bond between grime, dirt and the surface. The result is a much-improved and welcomed return to a clean looking home.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.