We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$28 for a Detox Ionic Foot Spa & Physiotherm Infrared Sauna Package (value $56)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Aids relaxation as well as increasing your energy levels.
- Grab a detox Ionic foot spa and physiotherm infrared sauna package, for only $28 at Vital Balance.
- Helps to balance the electromagnetic energy within your body.
Imagine being your feet and having to breathe in and out after a session at the gym — that would not be pleasant. So give your feet a treat from life at the bottom, thanks to today's deal.
Grab a detox ionic foot spa and physiotherm infrared sauna package, for only $28 at Vital Balance.
Head along to Vital Balance and try something that's not your usual with today's deal. The foot spa provides a positive and negative ionic current, which runs through warm water, to allow toxins to then be drawn from the body by osmosis. You will then be treated with the infrared heat from the sauna. Here your body will be heated to stimulate the deep tissue and organs, to aid the removal of impurities. With this sauna you will perspire up to three times more than your classic sauna, to help you to detox.
More Great Local Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.