We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$75 for a Cut, Quarter-Head of Foils, Blow Wave & Conditioning Treatment (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Having great hair is a Vertu.
- Get a hair cut and colour package at Vertu Hair in Napier for just $75.
- Receive a cut, quarter head of foils, blow wave and an intense conditioning treatment.
- Pamper your hair with a conditioning treatment from the La Biosthetique range direct from Paris - Vertu is the only place in the Hawke's to get it.
Patience is a virtue, but there's only so long a girl can put up with hair with straggly ends and regrowth. For great looking hair, it's all about Vertu.
Pay just $75 for a hair cut and colour package at Vertu Hair in Napier that includes a cut, quarter-head of foils, blow wave and an intense conditioning treatment.
The only salon in the Bay where you'll find the luxurious la Biosthetique product range straight out of Paris, Vertu hosts a full line-up of hair and beauty services perfect for heading you in the right direction this summer. Invest in a whole new look to kick-start the new year - the intense la Biosthetique conditioning treatment included in your package is sure to make you say ooh la la.
More Great Local Deals
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.