We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$75 for a Cut, Quarter-Head of Foils, Blow Wave & Conditioning Treatment (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Having great hair is a Vertu.
- Get a hair cut and colour package at Vertu Hair in Napier for just $75.
- Receive a cut, quarter head of foils, blow wave and an intense conditioning treatment.
- Pamper your hair with a conditioning treatment from the La Biosthetique range direct from Paris - Vertu is the only place in the Hawke's to get it.
Patience is a virtue, but there's only so long a girl can put up with hair with straggly ends and regrowth. For great looking hair, it's all about Vertu.
Pay just $75 for a hair cut and colour package at Vertu Hair in Napier that includes a cut, quarter-head of foils, blow wave and an intense conditioning treatment.
The only salon in the Bay where you'll find the luxurious la Biosthetique product range straight out of Paris, Vertu hosts a full line-up of hair and beauty services perfect for heading you in the right direction this summer. Invest in a whole new look to kick-start the new year - the intense la Biosthetique conditioning treatment included in your package is sure to make you say ooh la la.
More Great Local Deals
Valley d'Vine at Linden Estate Winery
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.