We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Valley d'Vine at Linden Estate Winery
$32 for Any Two Lunch Mains (value $66)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let lunch show itself off for a chance.
- Grab two lunch mains at Valley d'Vine on a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday for only $32.
- Enjoy spectacular scenery as you try any two main courses from the new summer menu.
- Cleanse your palette with a delicious selection of local wines.
Lunch is the middle child of the meals. It always gets dinners hand-me-downs and breakfast always seems to cramp its style. Give lunch some attention with this deal, otherwise he may start acting out.
Grab any two lunch mains on a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday at Valley d'Vine for only $32.
Enjoy a wonderful end of week lunch at Valley d'Vine Restaurant. Relax with some fantastic wine and a mouth-watering array of food with someone special if you grab this deal. Located in the breathtaking Esk Valley, you'll get to enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Linden Estate winery as you dine. Make your belly smile when you select from an array of delectable dishes from the new summer menu.
More Great Local Deals
House Espresso Lounge
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.