We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Valley d'Vine at Linden Estate Winery
$30 for Any Two Lunch Mains (value $66)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop freaking out over what you're going to eat for lunch.
- Grab two lunch mains at Valley d'Vine on a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday for only $30.
- Enjoy spectacular scenery as you dine.
- Cleanse your palette with a delicious selection of local wines.
Does deciding what to eat for lunch send you in to a state of discombobulation? Is the fear of deciding so disconcerting you've confined yourself to a diet of stale bread and mouldy cheese?
Break free from your bad food rut by grabbing any two lunch mains on a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday at Valley d'Vine for only $30.
There will be no stale bread to be found at Valley d'Vine Restaurant. In fact, there will be nothing but a mouth-watering array of food and wine for you feast on with someone special if you grab this deal right now. Located in the breathtaking Esk Valley, you'll get to enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Linden Estate winery as you dine. Make your belly smile when you select from an array of delectable dishes such as the open Pāua Fritter Sandwich or the Warm Lump Rump Salad.
More Great Local Deals
The Station Bar & Bistro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.