We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Valley d'Vine at Linden Estate Winery
$25 for a Platter of Salt & Pepper Squid & Two Glasses of Linden Estate Sauvignon Blanc (value $46)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put down the fishing rod and snap up some seafood delights the easy way.
- Grab a salt and pepper squid platter for two and your choice of two glasses of Linden Estate Sauvignon Blanc or Heineken at Valley d'Vine Restaurant, Napier for just $25.
- Enjoy the stunning outlook over the Linden Estate winery.
- Relax and catch up with friends at this foodie and wine lover's paradise.
As Boris got out his trusty spin rod, spooled with a braided line, he carefully launched it into the ocean in an attempt to snare some squid for dinner. Ten hours later he was sitting at Valley d'Vine Restaurant enjoying what he couldn't catch.
Enjoy a salt and pepper squid platter for two and your choice of two glasses of Linden Estate Sauvignon Blanc or Heineken at Valley d'Vine Restaurant, Napier for just $25.
If you're looking for somewhere special offering inspiring scenery, an impressive selection of wine and a delicious food menu, pay a visit to Valley d'Vine Restaurant. Nestled in the stunning Esk Valley, the restaurant offers a fabulous outlook over the grounds of the Linden Estate winery. This place is truly paradise on earth for wine connoisseurs, foodies and lovers of the great outdoors alike and this is a not to be missed opportunity to enjoy the best that the Hawke's Bay has to offer, all in one very special location.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.