We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$25 for a $50 Voucher or $50 for $100 Voucher for In-Store or Online Purchases (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy feeling like an individual in this high quality streetwear.
- Grab a $50 in-store or online voucher for just $25 from Trudiea Clothing or a $[v2} voucher for $50.
- Pick up some gorgeous new clothes for summer.
- Locally designed and manufactured, this limited production clothing will keep you coming back each week to see the latest range.
- Head to the Napier or Hasting stores.
To look truly spectacular, every component of your outfit must be pretty as a picture and complete. Unfortunately that memo didn't reach the likes of the perpetually topless Mickey Mouse or the forever pant-less Donald Duck. Make sure your summer outfits aren't lacking in any areas.
Today you'll pay just $25 for a $50 in-store or online voucher or $[p2} for a $100 voucher from Trudiea Clothing.
Trudiea is a Hawkes Bay Based Clothing Company, producing limited clothing lines. They do not repeat any designs in the same fabric so the pieces are unique. New lines appear each week to keep it interesting and everything is designed and produced in New Zealand. If you want to look stylish from head to toe this summer then click the buy button now and browse their fantastic range today.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.