We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$25 for a $50 Voucher or $50 for $100 Voucher for In-Store or Online Purchases (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy feeling like an individual in this high quality streetwear.
- Grab a $50 in-store or online voucher for just $25 from Trudiea Clothing or a $[v2} voucher for $50.
- Pick up some gorgeous new clothes for summer.
- Locally designed and manufactured, this limited production clothing will keep you coming back each week to see the latest range.
- Head to the Napier or Hasting stores.
To look truly spectacular, every component of your outfit must be pretty as a picture and complete. Unfortunately that memo didn't reach the likes of the perpetually topless Mickey Mouse or the forever pant-less Donald Duck. Make sure your summer outfits aren't lacking in any areas.
Today you'll pay just $25 for a $50 in-store or online voucher or $[p2} for a $100 voucher from Trudiea Clothing.
Trudiea is a Hawkes Bay Based Clothing Company, producing limited clothing lines. They do not repeat any designs in the same fabric so the pieces are unique. New lines appear each week to keep it interesting and everything is designed and produced in New Zealand. If you want to look stylish from head to toe this summer then click the buy button now and browse their fantastic range today.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.