We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Total Food Equipment Napier
$15 for a $30 Voucher to Spend In-Store at Total Food Equipment (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Transform your boring foods with the help of some excitement.
- Grab a $30 voucher to spend in-store at Total Food Equipment for just $15.
- Discover Total Food Equipment's incredible range of designer kitchen and home ware.
- Wether you're after something a little quirky, extremely beautiful or just plain fun, you'll find it at this brilliant store.
Foods are like building supplies. You need them to construct something magnificent. But on their own they're as boring as some planks of wood and a pile of nails. You need the exciting stuff to turn those basic foods into mansions of gastronomy. And you'll find just the excitement to make that happen with today's deal.
Pay just $15 for a $30 to spend in-store at Total Food Equipment. That's double the excitement for your buck.
Total Food Equipment is the place to go for the most stylish, fun and elegant kitchenware you're likely to find anywhere. Their incredibly large range of gorgeously designed products spans from glassware and crockery, right through to BBQ-ware, cookbooks, gadgets and utensils. But you'll find nothing run-of-the-mill here. You will, however, find brilliantly designed products that are not only highly practical, but extremely aesthetically pleasing.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.