We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$119 for Four-Hours of Trade Services (value $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get all your painting, building, carpentry and repairs done, for less.
- Grab four-hours of trade services from THM Services, for only $119.
- Trust in their experience and expertise in a wide range of tasks to help deliver you the results you're after.
- Tick something of the job list, today.
By 2037 we will all have robot-slaves that will buzz around doing every little job around the place, without breaking a sweat. But in the meantime, you can still put your feet up and let these friendly professionals take care of your home.
Grab four-hours of trade services from THM Services, for only $119.
If the list around your home is getting longer by the day, then it may be time to invest wisely in THM Services. These friendly and experienced chaps will help you with anything, from painting, building, carpentry, to door and window repairs, plus more. Get your home back up to standard and let these master handymen work their magic.
Please note, any additional work required will be charged out at the special rate of $40 per hour (incl. GST).
More Great Local Deals
Courses For Success
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.