We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Station Bar & Bistro
$20 for a $40 Brunch or Lunch Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat yourself and someone lucky to breakfast at this popular Napier spot.
- Grab a $40 brunch or lunch voucher at The Station Bar and Bistro for only $20.
- Enjoy a delicious big breakie or dive into a three-egg omlette or try the fruit hotcakes.
- Experience friendly service and top-notch food.
Greg was up nice and early trying to try surprise his wife with an epic breakfast in bed. He poached some eggs, grilled the bacon, tomatoes and spinach, and topped off the whole creation with a dribble of hollandaise sauce. Upon reaching the bedroom he felt a sneeze crawl its way up his nose. Then just as he opened the door, his body buckled under the pressure and he sneezed, leaving all his hard work in tatters. Greg now knows, cooking should be left to the professionals.
Enjoy waking up for something tasty by grabbing $40 to spend on either brunch or lunch at The Station Bar and Bistro for only $20.
If you're in the hankering for a decent meal to fuel up your belly then head on down to The Station Bar and Bistro. Here you can indulge in something tasty to keep you going for the day ahead. Give yourself a boost by digging into a range of hearty brunch or lunch options. So head on in and experience friendly service and tasty food that is sure to impress.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.