We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Duke of Gloucester in Taradale
$10 for $20 Food & Beverage Voucher (value up to $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head down to the Taradale local and treat yourself to an early Christmas pressie.
- Grab a $20 food and beverage voucher to spend at the Duke of Gloucester, for only $10.
- Enjoy a range of tasty meal options that are sure to impress.
- There's something for everyone at this popular spot.
- Sit outside and enjoy lunch in the sun in their huge outdoor area.
- Come along to their New Years Eve party, with Kim Willoughby in the garden bar.
It's Friday, the fridge is empty, the sun is shining and another week of work is done and dusted. Sounds like it's time to head down to the local.
Enjoy a bite to eat and a drink as an early Christmas present from GrabOne and the Duke. Grab a $20 food and beverage voucher to spend at the Duke of Gloucester, for only $10.
Venture into Taradale and enjoy a meal and cheeky pint for half the price, with today's deal. The Duke of Gloucester is the perfect spot to have a few drinks and catch up with your mates. It features a large bar with lounge areas, lean-to tables, outdoor seating and open fires for those cooler nights. They have several big screen TVs so you can watch any live sport, with a stand alone TAB to make any last minute bets. The Duke is always buzzing with people due to their friendly service and delicious array of tasty food. Grab today's deal and head on in for lunch or dinner at Taradale's favourite pub.
More Great Local Deals
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.