We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The New Zealand Cheese School
$65 for a Two-Hour Cheese Making Class or $89 for a Four-Hour Cheese Making Class incl. Take-Home Cheese & Yoghurt Starter Culture - 9th of December (value up to $145)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure the only thing cheesy in your skill-set is the art of creating your own gourmet cheese.
- Grab a two-hour cheese making class for only $65 or grab a four-hour cheese making class, for only $89, both options include take-home cheese and yoghurt starter culture.
- Discover how to make double brie so you can take your cooking skill home to show off to your family.
- Enjoy a delicious cheese tasting from Over The Moon Diary.
What is cheddars favourite music? R'n'Brie. If your jokes are as cheesy as a block of cheddar then it's probably time to take up a new hobby and leave the funny stuff to the comedians.
Get ready to tantalise your taste-buds by grabbing a two or four-hour cheese making class including a take-home cheese and yoghurt starter culture from the New Zealand Cheese School.
- Pay only $65 for a fast and fun mozzarella class including take-home cheese and yoghurt starter culture. Class runs from 2.00pm - 4.00pm on December 9.
- Pay only $89 for a double brie workshop including take-home cheese and yoghurt starter culture. Class runs from 9.00am - 1.00pm on December 9.
In the second option you will get to make double brie, from adding starter to the pre-warmed milk, followed by adding rennet, cutting the curd, stirring the curds, hooping and turning and you'll then be given instructions on how to finish off your cheese at home. Each workshop includes a demonstration of whey ricotta and a gourmet cheese tasting from Over The Moon Dairy. This option is limited to 16 spots.