We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Westshore Beach Inn Bistro and Cafe
$20 for Any Two Weekend Brunch Meals
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Try something different at the Crossing Bier Garden Cafe opening this weekend at the Westshore Beach Inn.
- Grab any two brunch menu items from Crossing Bier Garden Cafe for just $20.
- Enjoy delicious fresh made food, cooked on site.
- Try the full Irish breakfast, the 'bananalicious' with homemade banana bread with bacon and berry fruit, or any of the other tasty dishes on the menu.
- They source produce from 'Napier County' and prepare and bake fresh each morning as much as possible.
If trying to decide on a place to meet for brunch makes you feel as useless as a toothless dog in a frisbee catching contest, we're here to make your decision a little easier.
Grab any two brunch menu items from Crossing Bier Garden Cafe for just $20 and enjoy a freshly cooked meal at local spot that's different, dare we say better, than the norm.
The four-star Qualmark rated Westshore Beach Inn and Bistro, has been a firm favourite with locals and visitors alike for many years. This weekend, December 15th, they are proud to be opening the first dedicated New Zealand craft beer garden in the Hawke's Bay. Crossing Bier Garden Cafe will be serving some of New Zealand's freshest beer from the tap and over 60 bottled beers as well. All this within a short drive from the downtown art deco district.
At Crossing Bier Garden Cafe, breads are baked fresh on site, and as much as possible, they aim to source fresh local produce and ingredients from within Napier County for all of their dishes. A couple of stand-out items on their brunch menu are the full Irish breakfast with eggs, black pudding, fried potatoes, mushrooms, tomato, bacon, sausage and soda bread and the bananalicious - fresh homemade banana bread served with your choice of fresh seasonal fruit and maple or rose petal syrup or caramalised banana and bacon with maple syrup. There's plenty more to choose from besides, so grab your coupon then grab a table at the Crossing Bier Garden Cafe.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.