We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Churchill's Champagne Bar at The County Hotel
$39 for Two Dinner Meals from the Churchill's Bar Menu & Two Glasses of Beer or Wine or $30 for Any Two Desserts,Two Glasses of Dessert Wine & Tea or Coffee (value up to $79)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Raise a toast to greatness.
- Enjoy one of two food and drink options at Churchill's Champagne Bar, inside the County Hotel in Napier.
- Have two dinner meals from the bar menu and two glasses of beer or wine for $39, or choose any two desserts and get two glasses of dessert wine as well, with tea or coffee, for $30.
- Choose from their impressive food menu and match it with something from their beer and wine selection.
- Enjoy the character and warm atmosphere of this quaint little corner bar.
"I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals" - Winston Churchill. No wonder he received a Nobel prize for literature.
Pick one of these great food and drink options from Churchill's Champagne Bar inside the County Hotel in Napier and raise a toast to the great man:
- Enjoy two dinner meals from the bar menu and two glasses of beer or wine for $39.
- Or, choose any two desserts and get two glasses of dessert wine as well, with tea or coffee for $30.
Churchill's Champagne Bar, at The County Hotel, is a delightful, quaint little corner bar with character and charm second to none. On offer is a wonderful selection of cocktails and champagne in one room, beers and single malt whiskeys in another, all served with a warm, friendly smile in relaxed surroundings. The sure-to-satisfy bar menu includes a mouth watering range of dishes including beef sliders on a brioche bun, duck spring rolls with a plum and hoisin sauce, seared chicken quesadillas and classics like a traditional prawn cocktail, beer battered or panko crumbed fish with chips and home-made tartare sauce and chicken caesar salad.
When it comes to dessert, there's no shortage of choices there either. Pick from the to-die-for raspberry flavoured tiramisu, the famous Wine Street dulce de leche mousse with chantilly vanilla cream and berry coulis, or the rich and smooth chocolate volcano, to name just a few options. Check out the full menu here.