We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Corn Exchange
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Dinner Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Exchange your hunger for something far more satisfying than corn - how about a gourmet dinner?
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher at The Corn Exchange, Hastings for just $20.
- Sample a wide range of freshly cooked menu items.
- Enjoy piping hot pizzas and local flavours.
Imagine, if you can, 1800s England. Picture the cobbled streets with horse and carriages hurtling down them. See the massive crinoline skirts, bonnets and frilled brollies. The 1800s were prime trading times and this was epitomised by the statuesque, forbidding beauty of the corn exchanges. Traditionally large, round, stone buildings where the local farmers and merchants would gather to trade (yep, you've guessed it) corn. Bet you didn't think you'd get a history lesson this morning? Anyway, today you can exchange a voucher for something far better than corn.
Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher at The Corn Exchange in Hastings for just $20 to indulge on a range of fresh, home cooked meals for less.
You could start your meal with, in keeping with the corn exchange learnings, corn bread freshly baked daily on premises. You could sample some local influences, including pan seared scallops or lamb rump. Moving onto the main, take advantage of the strong Italian flavour with the pizzas from the wood fired oven, complete with three cheese topping. There's also freshly rolled pasta with the sauce changing daily and the fish of the day which the chefs design each day. If you've got more of a meat craving, try the slow roasted lamb shank, pork tenderloins, roasted chicken breast, or grilled beef scotch fillet.
More Great Local Deals
The Station Bar & Bistro
Clearview Estate Winery and Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.