We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Corn Exchange
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Dinner Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Exchange your hunger for something far more satisfying than corn - how about a gourmet dinner?
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher at The Corn Exchange, Hastings for just $20.
- Sample a wide range of freshly cooked menu items.
- Enjoy piping hot pizzas and local flavours.
Imagine, if you can, 1800s England. Picture the cobbled streets with horse and carriages hurtling down them. See the massive crinoline skirts, bonnets and frilled brollies. The 1800s were prime trading times and this was epitomised by the statuesque, forbidding beauty of the corn exchanges. Traditionally large, round, stone buildings where the local farmers and merchants would gather to trade (yep, you've guessed it) corn. Bet you didn't think you'd get a history lesson this morning? Anyway, today you can exchange a voucher for something far better than corn.
Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher at The Corn Exchange in Hastings for just $20 to indulge on a range of fresh, home cooked meals for less.
You could start your meal with, in keeping with the corn exchange learnings, corn bread freshly baked daily on premises. You could sample some local influences, including pan seared scallops or lamb rump. Moving onto the main, take advantage of the strong Italian flavour with the pizzas from the wood fired oven, complete with three cheese topping. There's also freshly rolled pasta with the sauce changing daily and the fish of the day which the chefs design each day. If you've got more of a meat craving, try the slow roasted lamb shank, pork tenderloins, roasted chicken breast, or grilled beef scotch fillet.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.