We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Corn Exchange
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Dinner Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Exchange your hunger for something far more satisfying than corn - how about a gourmet dinner?
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher at The Corn Exchange, Hastings for just $20.
- Sample a wide range of freshly cooked menu items.
- Enjoy piping hot pizzas and local flavours.
Imagine, if you can, 1800s England. Picture the cobbled streets with horse and carriages hurtling down them. See the massive crinoline skirts, bonnets and frilled brollies. The 1800s were prime trading times and this was epitomised by the statuesque, forbidding beauty of the corn exchanges. Traditionally large, round, stone buildings where the local farmers and merchants would gather to trade (yep, you've guessed it) corn. Bet you didn't think you'd get a history lesson this morning? Anyway, today you can exchange a voucher for something far better than corn.
Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher at The Corn Exchange in Hastings for just $20 to indulge on a range of fresh, home cooked meals for less.
You could start your meal with, in keeping with the corn exchange learnings, corn bread freshly baked daily on premises. You could sample some local influences, including pan seared scallops or lamb rump. Moving onto the main, take advantage of the strong Italian flavour with the pizzas from the wood fired oven, complete with three cheese topping. There's also freshly rolled pasta with the sauce changing daily and the fish of the day which the chefs design each day. If you've got more of a meat craving, try the slow roasted lamb shank, pork tenderloins, roasted chicken breast, or grilled beef scotch fillet.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.