We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Thai Hutt Napier
$32 for Two Dinner Mains (value up to $49)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the best Bangkok for your buck.
- Grab this delectable deal of two dinner mains for $32 at Thai Hutt Taradale.
- Sample the delicacies from an internationally renowned cuisine.
- Treat your significant other to a taste bud tantalising evening out in warm, friendly surroundings.
Your boss might not be impressed if you request leave for a two-week vacation in Thailand after already taking a long summer holiday. Don't fret one little bit – you can still enjoy authentic cuisine right here in New Zealand.
Pay $32 for any two dinner mains at Thai Hutt and awaken your senses with a melody of spices and herbs.
Thai Hutt is a traditional Thai restaurant based in Taradale with a menu boasting a variety of distinctive tastes from all over Thailand. Their intention is to introduce the very best recipes from each part of Thailand especially for their customers’ enjoyment. You'll get to taste one of the world’s greatest cuisines in a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. Try their scrumptious Pad Thai coming with your choice of meat or ignite your senses with the popular Pad Ka-Pro coming with stir flied basil leaves, garlic, bamboo shoots and onion. Toddle down to Thai Hutt for a real taste of the East.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.