We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Thai Hutt Napier
$32 for Two Dinner Mains (value up to $49)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the best Bangkok for your buck.
- Grab this delectable deal of two dinner mains for $32 at Thai Hutt Taradale.
- Sample the delicacies from an internationally renowned cuisine.
- Treat your significant other to a taste bud tantalising evening out in warm, friendly surroundings.
Your boss might not be impressed if you request leave for a two-week vacation in Thailand after already taking a long summer holiday. Don't fret one little bit – you can still enjoy authentic cuisine right here in New Zealand.
Pay $32 for any two dinner mains at Thai Hutt and awaken your senses with a melody of spices and herbs.
Thai Hutt is a traditional Thai restaurant based in Taradale with a menu boasting a variety of distinctive tastes from all over Thailand. Their intention is to introduce the very best recipes from each part of Thailand especially for their customers’ enjoyment. You'll get to taste one of the world’s greatest cuisines in a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. Try their scrumptious Pad Thai coming with your choice of meat or ignite your senses with the popular Pad Ka-Pro coming with stir flied basil leaves, garlic, bamboo shoots and onion. Toddle down to Thai Hutt for a real taste of the East.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.