We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Ten Twenty Four Country Dining
$85 for a Three Course Surprise Country Discovery Menu for Two incl. Wine Matching (value $156)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a three course surprise country discovery lunch menu for two with matching wines from Ten Twenty Four Country Dining for $85.
- Indulge in delicious seasonal dishes hand-created by award winning chef, Kent Baddeley. Made with local produce, along with matching wine from Winemaker of the Month.
- Take the hassle out of ordering and let yourself enjoy the chef's signature dishes.
- Finalist in Hawkes Bay Hospitality Awards 2012 in two categories - Outstanding Restaurant and Outstanding Chef.
Trying to select the three courses you would like off any menu can be quite overwhelming. It's often best to just close the menu and say, "whatever the chef recommends, with matching wines please".
Enjoy a three course surprise country discovery lunch menu for two with matching wines from Ten Twenty Four Country Dining for $85.
If there is any restaurant where this is not only a safe bet, but a fantastic one, it's at Ten Twenty Four. Each dish is hand-crafted with local produce from Poverty Bay, Hawke's Bay and the Wairarapa, not to mention a healthy dose of love from their exceptional team. Committed to providing locals and visitors alike with delicious seasonal dishes, Ten Twenty Four is the obvious choice for your next intimate lunch out.
Vegetarian and other dietary requirements can be catered for. Please enquire when booking.
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.