We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Ten Twenty Four Country Dining
$85 for a Three Course Surprise Country Discovery Menu for Two incl. Wine Matching (value $156)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a three course surprise country discovery lunch menu for two with matching wines from Ten Twenty Four Country Dining for $85.
- Indulge in delicious seasonal dishes hand-created by award winning chef, Kent Baddeley. Made with local produce, along with matching wine from Winemaker of the Month.
- Take the hassle out of ordering and let yourself enjoy the chef's signature dishes.
- Finalist in Hawkes Bay Hospitality Awards 2012 in two categories - Outstanding Restaurant and Outstanding Chef.
Trying to select the three courses you would like off any menu can be quite overwhelming. It's often best to just close the menu and say, "whatever the chef recommends, with matching wines please".
Enjoy a three course surprise country discovery lunch menu for two with matching wines from Ten Twenty Four Country Dining for $85.
If there is any restaurant where this is not only a safe bet, but a fantastic one, it's at Ten Twenty Four. Each dish is hand-crafted with local produce from Poverty Bay, Hawke's Bay and the Wairarapa, not to mention a healthy dose of love from their exceptional team. Committed to providing locals and visitors alike with delicious seasonal dishes, Ten Twenty Four is the obvious choice for your next intimate lunch out.
Vegetarian and other dietary requirements can be catered for. Please enquire when booking.
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.