We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Ten Twenty Four Country Dining
$85 for a Three Course Surprise Country Discovery Menu for Two incl. Wine Matching (value $156)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a three course surprise country discovery lunch menu for two with matching wines from Ten Twenty Four Country Dining for $85.
- Indulge in delicious seasonal dishes hand-created by award winning chef, Kent Baddeley. Made with local produce, along with matching wine from Winemaker of the Month.
- Take the hassle out of ordering and let yourself enjoy the chef's signature dishes.
- Finalist in Hawkes Bay Hospitality Awards 2012 in two categories - Outstanding Restaurant and Outstanding Chef.
Trying to select the three courses you would like off any menu can be quite overwhelming. It's often best to just close the menu and say, "whatever the chef recommends, with matching wines please".
Enjoy a three course surprise country discovery lunch menu for two with matching wines from Ten Twenty Four Country Dining for $85.
If there is any restaurant where this is not only a safe bet, but a fantastic one, it's at Ten Twenty Four. Each dish is hand-crafted with local produce from Poverty Bay, Hawke's Bay and the Wairarapa, not to mention a healthy dose of love from their exceptional team. Committed to providing locals and visitors alike with delicious seasonal dishes, Ten Twenty Four is the obvious choice for your next intimate lunch out.
Vegetarian and other dietary requirements can be catered for. Please enquire when booking.
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.