We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Te Awanga Estate
$15 for Entry for One, or $19 for Entry for Two on February 10th 2013 incl. a Bottle of Te Awanga Estate Wine (value up to $34)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make the most of summer with the whole family.
- Grab one entry to the Te Awanga Estate's Sunday Session on Sunday 10th February for just $15, or pay $19 for entry for two people.
- Bring a picnic, and the whole tribe along to this family friendly day of fun in the sun.
- Enjoy a delicious drop or two, fresh pizzas, platters of locally produced goodies and plenty of feel-good live musical entertainment.
We heard through the grapevine that you're looking for a little fun in the sun to make the most of summer.
Get one entry to the Te Awanga Estate Sunday Session on Sunday February 10th for just $15. Or, pay $19 for entry for two people. Prices include one bottle of delicious Te Awanga Estate Wine.
Bring the whole family along for an afternoon at the stunning Te Awanga Estate. Find yourself a spot on the lawn then sit back and enjoy the sun, the beautiful Pacific Ocean outlook and the feel-good beats with Ben Throp and his band The Intimate Strangers. You're welcome to bring along your own picnic for when you start to feel a little peckish, or you can sample the tasty treats on offer including a pizza fresh from the oven, or a platter full of locally produced cheese, olives, fruit and dips.
There's no BYO allowed, but why would you need to with the full Te Awanga Estate wine range available to purchase at great prices? The experienced hand of Rod McDonald makes the wines at Te Awanga Estate. The stars are the delicious chardonnay and a silky syrah; other varietal offerings are sauvignon blanc, pinot gris, viognier and merlot. Add to this the availability of Rod's own Quarter Acre Range of premium wines to find an excellent and diverse expression of the very best Hawke's Bay has on offer. There's even beer and locally produced cider for sale, if that's more your style. Music starts at 1.00pm and runs right through to 6.00pm, so settle in for an afternoon of good vibes, good times and good wines.
The last winery along the Te Awanga beachfront before the start of the Cape Kidnappers walk is the ‘Kiwi beach house-chic’ styled building that houses the Te Awanga cellar door, home of Rod McDonald Wines. It sits on a rise well back from the shore, surrounded by vines and with a superb view out over the ocean. The tasting room has a high ceiling and an attractive timber decor, while the gently sloping front lawn is a magnet for picnickers. Platters made up of local produce are available at the cellar door.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.