We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Te Awanga Estate
$15 for Entry for One, or $19 for Entry for Two on Jan 6th 2013 incl. a Bottle of Te Awanga Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Gris (value up to $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Start your summer the right way with some fun in the sun.
- Grab one entry to the Te Awanga Estate's Sunday Session on Sunday January 6th for just $15, or pay $19 for entry for two people.
- Prices include one bottle of Te Awanga Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Gris.
- Bring a picnic, and the whole tribe along to this family friendly day of fun in the sun.
- Enjoy a delicious drop or two, fresh pizzas, platters of locally produced goodies and plenty of feel-good live musical entertainment.
We heard through the grapevine that you're looking for a little fun in the sun to start your summer off the right way.
Get one entry to the Te Awanga Estate Sunday Session on Sunday January 6th for just $15. Or, pay $19 for entry for two people. Prices include one bottle of delicious Te Awanga Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Gris.
Bring the whole family along for an afternoon at the stunning Te Awanga Estate. Find yourself a spot on lawn then sit back and enjoy the sun, the beautiful Pacific Ocean outlook and the feel-good beats from local boogie funk dub group The Boil Up as well as other local musicians and DJs. You're welcome to bring along your own picnic for when you start to feel a little peckish, or you can sample the tasty treats on offer including a pizza fresh from the oven, or a platter full of locally produced cheese, olives, fruit and dips.
There's no BYO allowed, but why would you need to with the full Te Awanga Estate wine range available to purchase at great prices? The experienced hand of Rod McDonald makes the wines at Te Awanga Estate. The stars are the delicious chardonnay and a silky syrah; other varietal offerings are sauvignon blanc, pinot gris, viognier and merlot. Add to this the availability of Rod's own Quarter Acre Range of premium wines to find an excellent and diverse expression of the very best Hawkes Bay has on offer.There's even beer and locally produced cider for sale, if that's more your style. Music starts at 1.00pm and runs right through to 6.00pm, so settle in for an afternoon of good vibes, good times and good wines.
The last winery along the Te Awanga beachfront before the start of the Cape Kidnappers walk is the ‘Kiwi beach house-chic’ styled building that houses the Te Awanga cellar door, home of Rod McDonald Wines.
It sits on a rise well back from the shore, surrounded by vines and with a superb view out over the ocean. The tasting room has a high ceiling and an attractive timber decor, while the gently sloping front lawn is a magnet for picnickers. Platters made up of local produce are available at the cellar door.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.