We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$3 for $6 Worth of Ice Cream & Self-Serve Toppings (value $6)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover this new favourite summer treat spot.
- Grab $6 worth of ice cream and self-serve toppings for only $3.
- Explore a range of tasty new ice cream and lolly creations.
- Indulge your sweet tooth cravings.
Stan was your standard plain man. He wore a grey suit, drove a grey car, worked as an accountant in a white office and enjoyed the taste of a plain vanilla ice cream. Then one day, something came over him and he tried a new ice cream mix—full of lollies, chocolate and three different flavours of ice cream. Well, ever since then Stan has become Stanley and he now drives his red convertible to his job as a dolphin whisperer.
Change your life with a visit to Sweet Delite. Grab $6 worth of ice cream and self-serve toppings for only $3.
Here's how it works:
- Choose it - you choose your favourite ice cream flavours.
- Mix it - you choose your choice of lollies, chocolates and nuts from the topping bar.
- Weigh it - you weigh your ice cream and pay per 100g.
- Enjoy it!
Delight your sweet tooth to the taste extravaganza at Taradale's new ice cream store, Sweet Delites. They have changed up the way you get ice cream, so you can make your own various concoctions to satisfy every sweet spot in your body. You can choose from a range of flavours from your classics to some tasty newbies and then add a range of toppings from lollies to chocolate, to create a truly unique ice cream. So pop along to this new store and discover a new favourite spot this summer.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.