We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$99 for a Children's Birthday Party incl.Two Games & Food for up to Eight Children
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put the clown costumes away.
- Grab a children's birthday party for up to eight children at Superstrike Hastings for just $99.
- This deal includes everything for the most fantabulous kid's birthday party yet.
- Enjoy two games of tenpin bowling including shoe hire, before tucking into hamburgers, hot dogs and chicken nuggets.
Unless it's Halloween, deciding that Pennywise the clown from Stephen King's It is your latest fashion inspiration, is never a good idea whilst in the company of small children. Instead of giving your children nightmares by pulling out the clown costume for their birthday, grab this deal.
Grab a children's birthday party for up to eight children at Superstrike Hastings for just $99.
Throwing the perfect party for the junior members of the family doesn't have to be a stressful affair. Superstrike Hastings are more than happy to do all the hard work for you when that special birthday rolls around. Today's deal includes everything you need to give your little one and their friends a party to remember. You'll get two games of tenpin and shoe hire included, and once they've had enough of bowling head into the birthday room. Each child will be served a choice of either a hamburger, chicken nuggets or hot dog served with fries and soft drink. And of course, there's a carrot and chocolate birthday cake for the birthday boy or girl.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.