We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$85 for a Half Head of Foils & Style Cut with a Schwarzkopf Intense Treatment (value $165)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Replicate an ultra-chic look with absolute success.
- Grab a half head of foils, a style cut and a Schwarzkopf treatment with Kristin at Serengeti Hair and Beauty for $85.
- Be rid of split ends and show off a hot new cut that all your friends will envy.
- Bathe your locks in luxury with the Schwarzkopf hair treatment.
I’m going to go jump the gun and assume that limp hair which hangs languidly about your face isn’t actually the look you’re actively trying to achieve. You want full-bodied, super-shiny, and cascading oh-so perfectly over the shoulders hair, perfectly procured with today's deal.
Pay $85 for a half head of foils, a style cut and a Schwarzkopf treatment at Serengeti Hair and Beauty and show off healthy and uber sexy hair to all your friends.
Serengeti Hair and Beauty is the number one destination salon in Havelock North Village. The experienced and passionate Kristin will use her extensive knowledge of hair trends to give you a cut and colour that you adore. Refresh your look with a colour update and rid your mop of split ends and all that dead weight that you've been carrying around over winter. If your hair is looking a tad tired and overworked then a treatment at Serengeti will have it feeling and looking brand spanking new.
More Great Local Deals
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.