We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$75 for a Style Cut, Blow Wave, Schwarzkopf Treatment & T-Section Foils at Serengeti Hair (value up to $156)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Introducing three new stylists: Shana, Deanna and Renee.
- Grab a style cut, blow wave, Schwarzkopf treatment and t-section foils at Serengeti Hair and Beauty, Hawkes Bay for $75.
- Be rid of split ends and show off a hot new cut that all your friends will envy.
- Take care of pesky regrowth with a top section of foils.
Hair is a touchy subject for some girls. While a select few roll out of bed with luxurious and sexy hair, others have to work a bit harder to look presentable to the general population. If you're part of the latter group then get some help to look hot to trot every day this winter.
Pay $75 for a style cut, blow wave, Schwarzkopf treatment and t-section of foils at Serengeti Hair and Beauty and show off healthy and uber sexy hair to all your friends.
Serengeti Hair and Beauty is the number one destination salon in Havelock North Village. Their experienced and passionate team will use their extensive knowledge of hair trends to give you a cut that you love. You'll be rid of split ends and all that dead weight that you've been carrying around since summer. If your hair has already begun to feel the wrath of winter weather then treat it to a Schwarzkopf treatment - the ultimate way to make your hair to feel luxurious.
More Great Local Deals
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.