We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Rose & Shamrock Village Inn
$25 for a $50 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- For the ideal pub experience, head to the Rose & Shamrock Village Inn.
- Grab a $50 food and beverage voucher from Rose & Shamrock Village Inn for only $25.
- Treat yourself to a pint from the largest selection of tap beers in Hawke's Bay.
- Experience the Hawke's Bay best pub award winners of 2008, 2009, and 2010.
- Indulge in some really good pub grub—made the way pub food should be made.
England and Ireland might miss out on a few things that we get here in New Zealand such as sunshine, however what they do have plenty of is fantastic village pubs. Here's your chance to get a taste of that right here in Hawke's Bay.
Grab a $50 food and beverage voucher from Rose & Shamrock Village Inn for only $25.
The Rose & Shamrock Village Inn is a cosy local pub that serves wholesome, hearty and delicious fare that's sure to hit the spot. Full to the brim and over the top with curios and collectables gathered from near and far, this lovely Village Pub has elegance, character and old world charm. Built in 1996 it has been the local pub for quite some time. Rose & Shamrock features an extensive range of local Hawke's Bay and imported beers, ales, stouts, and ciders. When it comes to food, they serve up traditional pub grub that makes people come back again and again. Their crumbed beef schnitzel is so delicious that suppliers have been after the recipe for years, however that is a closely-guarded secret.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.