We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$25 for a 9kg Stone Fruit & Orange Box incl. Delivery
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy delicious summer fruit delivered on the day of your choice.
- Grab a 9kg box of stone fruit and oranges including delivery for only $25 from Riverside Orchards.
- Sink your teeth into 9kg of pears, coxes orange apples, gala apples, peaches, plums, and oranges.
- Get the family eating healthy with some delicious fresh fruit.
- All fruit is grown by local growers.
Run round more. Quit smoking. Learn to surf. All are good ways to feel better about yourself and improve your health. But all of them require either effort, willpower or both. While you build up to tackling one of those, start to feel better right away by getting some fresh fruit in ya.
Grab a 9kg box of stone fruit and oranges including delivery straight to your door for only $25 from Riverside Orchards. Choose your date for delivery when purchasing:
- Wednesday March 6th
- Thursday March 7th
- Friday March 8th
- Tuesday March 12th
- Wednesday March 13th
- Thursday March 14th
Box includes: pears, coxes orange apples, gala apples, peaches, plums, and oranges. Note: May vary slightly due to supply.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.