We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Rembrandt Fine Arts
$25 for a $50 Voucher, $45 for a $100 Voucher or $90 for a $200 Voucher (value up to $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Add some comfort and style to your place.
- Grab a $50 voucher for just $25 to spend in-store at Rembrandt @ Home Furniture Studio, or you could grab a $100 voucher for just $45, or a $200 voucher for just $90.
- Give your home a stylish lift and choose a stunning piece from Rembrandt Fine Arts' stunning selection of mirrors, décor, giftware and furniture.
- A wonderful place to find the perfect present or the missing piece to make any living space just right.
- Studio opens on 10th August.
Having no furniture in your house is like wearing a really short skirt—it can be uncomfortable and you can never sit down.
Pay just $25 for a $50 voucher to spend in-store at Rembrandt @ Home Furniture Studio or extend the value even further by paying just $45 for a $100 voucher, or $90 for a $200 voucher.
With over 40 years at the forefront of supplying the finest range of mirrors, giftware and home décor, Rembrandt Fine Arts are opening a new showroom offering a simply stunning range of furniture, accessories, art, mirrors and homeware. Whether you're furnishing your home, need a new dining and lounge suite, or searching for the perfect discussion piece - this is your perfect opportunity.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.