We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Rembrandt Fine Arts
$25 for a $50 Picture Framing, Art or Homeware Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Whether you're after framing, printing or just good quality home décor in general, get into Rembrandts Fine Arts.
- Grab a framing, art, and homeware $50 instore voucher for Rembrandt Fine Arts for only $25.
- Bring your living space to life with some gorgeous home décor—you'll get stunning results.
- Get great quality products and fantastic service from a business that has been around for over 40 years.
Some things deserve to get framed and put on the wall, whether it's your $100,000 degree, an exquisite piece of artwork, or a beautiful family portrait. And then there are the things you have to frame and put up on the wall, like your daughter's first school art project. She says it's a monkey driving a pig, but you'll have to take her word for it because it looks more a monkey has tried painting while riding a pig.
Grab a framing, art, and homeware $50 instore voucher for Rembrandt Fine Arts for only $25, and put the final touches on your home interior.
When Con Rieter arrived in New Zealand in the 1960s, he brought two celebrated Dutch traditions with him – the propensity for hard work and the love of fine art. He settled in Hawke's Bay and began a small picture framing business, and with a wry sense of humour, named it after one of the most famous Dutch masters. Over 40 years later, Rembrandt Fine Arts has become a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of contemporary frames, mirrors, home décor, and gift-ware. Throughout the company's growth, RFA has held the core principle that customers profit from having access to good value quality products and great service. RFA buyers travel to many tradeshows around the globe to guarantee supply of the latest season's products. So weather it's a totally new look your after or something to fit in with what you've already got, Rembrandt Fine Arts has what you need.
More Great Local Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.