We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$30 for One-Hour of Reiki Healing or $100 for First Degree Reiki Workshop
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- If everyday hurdles are starting to feel like an Everest summit, then it's about time you took a step back and refocused your energy elsewhere.
- Regain a sense of calm and well-being in your life by grabbing one hour of Reiki healing for only $30 or grab a first degree Reiki workshop for $100 from Reiki Works.
- Regain a sense of calm and well-being in your life, while easing tension and reducing stress.
- Relax while Jacqui Thomas, a qualified reiki practitioner and life coach introduces you to the healing benefits of Reiki.
All too often, life can feel like nothing more than an up-hill struggle. Once you've conquered one epic peak, you're shot right back down to Everest base camp - looking up at yet another unfathomable hurdle to overcome.
Regain a sense of calm and well-being in your life by grabbing one hour of Reiki healing for only $30 or grab a first degree Reiki workshop for $100 from Reiki Works.
Reiki is believed to promote a sense of self-healing, balance and restoration through systematised hand-placements and the transition of energy. Jacqui Thomas is a qualified Reiki practitioner and life coach who will go out of her way to make you feel calm, comfortable and at ease during your entire Reiki experience. Rest assured, you're fully clothed for this treatment as it concentrates on the flow of energy. Take some time out from the humdrum of everyday and tackle every new hurdle as they arise, with a new found sense of vitality and vigour.
The Reiki Workshop: is a hands on healing and energy transferral technique that aims to enable true healing and resolution of issues at the deepest level. Your workshop will include Full Instruction Manual, Lineage Chart, Goodie Bag, and First Degree Reiki Certificate. This workshop is to learn the magic of Reiki. Participants will be attuned to Reiki and then be able to self-heal and offer Reiki to their friends, family, pets to awaken their inner healer. The focus of First Degree Reiki is The Self, so it springboards personal development and self awareness.
Workships are available on the following dates:
Sunday 9th December 2012 9.00am - 6.00pm
Sunday 13th January 2013 9.00am - 6.00pm
Sunday 10th February 2013 9.00am - 6.00pm
Sunday 10th March 2013 9.00am - 6.00pm
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.