We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$199 for a Tiler for the Day from Qualitile (value $400)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A lot of good things can happen in a day.
- Grab a tiler for the day from Qualitile for just $199
- Includes both indoor and outdoor projects.
- Leave the hubby to do whatever it is hubbies do and sort the tiling out for yourself - once and for all.
- Hire a one-day tiler and let the real experts take care of things.
Butterflies emerge form their cocoons at dawn, after a light breakfast they take their new wings for a test drive and fly off into the countryside. By noon they're enjoying a quick flutter around a picnic table and by mid-afternoon they come to rest on a gate. As the sun begins to set, they take one last dalliance around the park, enthralling the children with their colours. And then they die.
Making the most of your day is important. Thanks to Qualitile, you can leave the tedious DIY jobs to the experts and hire a tiler for the day for just $199.
When it comes to laying tiles, Qualitile provide a quality fitting service that will ensure a glitch-free process from beginning to end. All you need to do is choose the tile that suits you, hire the man that can, sit back and relax while someone else does all the hard work. Unfortunately you don't get to keep them forever, but they will work hard for an entire day, unlike your hubby who would no doubt get distracted doing other hubby things. No kidnapping the tilers please.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.