We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Quads at the Cape
$140 for a Two-Hour Quad Bike Guided Tour for One incl. Tour of Cape Kidnappers & Gannet Colony (value $280)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Explore one of Aoetearoa's breathtaking landscapes.
- Grab a two-hour quad bike tour for one person including a tour of Cape Kidnappers and a gannet colony with Quads at the Cape for just $140.
- Ride across 6,000 acres of stunning farmland.
- See the largest mainland colony of gannets in the whole world.
The problem with some of the truly beautiful landscapes in Aoetearoa is that they're not always the easiest to get to or get around. And just as soon as you arrive at one breathtaking point, you spot another that's equally beautiful in the distance. Get a little more mobility as you take in the splendour of Hawkes Bay with today's great deal.
Grab a two-hour quad bike tour for one person including a tour of Cape Kidnappers and a gannet colony with Quads at the Cape for just $140.
Let the team at Quads at the Cape show you one of the most scenic spots in all of Hawkes Bay as you hop on a quad bike and explore the spectacular beauty of Cape Kidnappers. You'll be guided along the cape's scenic cliffs as you ride across 6,000 acres of stunning farmland. Cape Kidnappers is also home to the largest and most accessible mainland colony of gannets in the world, and you'll be able to get up close to these beautiful seabirds, who've just returned to the colony this month to build their nests.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.