We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$18 for Any Two Weekend Brunch Meals
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The Puketapu—a surprise in the country.
- Grab any two weekend brunch meals from The Puketapu for only $18.
- Enjoy fine cuisine and a great country atmosphere.
- See why they picked up the 'Traditional pub of the year' 2011 Hawke's Bay Hospo award.
No one actually wakes up early enough on the weekends to make breakfast. Head to the country for some brunch.
Grab any two weekend brunch meals from The Puketapu for only $18.
The Puketapu has become renowned for its fine cuisine and atmosphere. They pride themselves in providing high quality meals at a reasonable price in a relaxed, charming atmosphere. As the 2011 Hawke's Bay Hospo Awards 'Traditional pub of the year' award, they know all about making good, honest food and serving it to you in a friendly and helpful way. Take a trip out to the county or enjoy a break from the Hawke's Bay cycling track, which is only metres away.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.