We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$92 for 500 Super Premium Starmarque Business Cards or $199 for All Inclusive from Scratch Creative Design & Print Business Cards (value up to $494)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make people remember you and your business the moment you hand them your card.
- Grab 500 premium StarMarque business cards for $92 from PrintPlus - also available in a range of 23 different shaped cards for just $31, payable direct.
- Pay $199 for 500 'All Inclusive Designed from Scratch' Starmarque cards. Includes two hours creative design - all you'll need to supply is your logo and a briefing on what you want PrintPlus to create.
- Full instructions for submitting your design available on the web at www.printplus.co.nz for quick and easy turnaround.
You don't have to do back flips to leave a long-lasting impression. A stylish, professional, and colourful business card is all it takes.
Pay $92 for 500 premium StarMarque business cards or $199 for an all-inclusive creative design from scratch and 500 print business cards.
Impress every single person you hand a card too and help your business to stand out. Print Plus will send you 500 sleek and professional business cards with full colour on both sides. Printed on 350gsm card in full colour both sides, matt laminated boths sides plus one side highlighted with the magic of UltraGloss Spot UV - this is the 'Platinum Premier' of business cards.
More Great Local Deals
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.