We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$39 for One or $75 for Two A2 (41x 61cm) Canvases incl. Nationwide Delivery (value up to $258)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make art in seconds, not years.
- Grab one A2 canvas for $39 or grab two for $75, including nationwide delivery from Pixzel.
- Liven up your living space with a new canvas print on your wall.
- Get canvases that are gallery wrapped and come ready to hang.
When Leonardo da Vinci was creating the Mona Lisa, being caught in 'the moment' meant that the model had to chill out for hours on end. It's a good thing cameras have since come along and let us capture the moment instantly, so we can create art on canvas in a fraction of the time.
Da Vinci had it hard, but you have it easy. Grab one A2 (41x 61cm) canvas for $39 or grab two for $75, including nationwide delivery from Pixzel.
Create stunning gallery wrapped canvas prints on a 30mm deep frame with Pixzel. Canvas prints make a beautiful feature on any wall and make the perfect gift for friends or family. The image wraps around the edges of the frame to produce a stunning and seemless effect. Pixzel canvases are professionally gallery wrapped and come ready to hang.
More Great Local Deals
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.