We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Photographers Gallery
$65 for a Portrait Sitting & Portrait Package with Three Photos of Your Choice or $99 for a Portrait Sitting, Package & CD with Top 10 Edited Images (value $260)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Pick up the ideal Christmas gift.
- Grab a portrait sitting including a portrait package of one 25x25cm portrait and two 18x13cm portraits with Shayne Jeffares Photographer for $65.
- Or grab the sitting, package and your best 10 images on a CD for $99.
- Leave with one 25x20cm print and two 18x23cm prints.
- Show off your best pose or gather the family together for an elegant portrait.
A lot can change in a year. You could have gone through multiple hair styles, your son could have grown a few inches, and your uncle Burt could have finally lost all that weight he's been trying to shed for years. Celebrate the changes in you and the people around you by capturing who you are right now.
Pay $65 for a portrait sitting including a portrait package of one 25x25cm portrait and two 18x13cm portraits with Shayne Jeffares Photographer. Pay just $99 and you can get the same great offer with the addition of 10 edited images on CD. Shayne will select the best image for your package deal, with the other professional images taken, edited onto a CD for you.
Shayne Jeffares Photographer will ensure that you and your family take the most beautiful pictures that you'll proudly display at home. Whether you want something to hang up on your wall or to give as a Christmas gift for mum your pictures are sure to come out beautifully thanks to the experience and skill of your photographer. This deal is perfect for families, kids, or couples and includes one 25x20cm and two 18x23cm photos. Click the buy button now and wrap up a gift for your special someone that's truly personal.
More Great Local Deals
Courses For Success
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.