We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Photographers' Gallery Hawke's Bay
$65 for a One-Day Kids' Photography Course incl. Lunch (value $95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A love for the noble art of photography can start at an any age.
- Grab a one-day kids' photography course, including lunch, at the Photographers' Gallery Hawke's Bay for just $65.
- Give your youngster the perfect chance to learn more about their camera and how to get the most from it.
- Build and develop an interest that could turn into a lifelong passion.
Photography is an artistic pursuit taken up by worthy champions. Observant adventurers who are dedicated to capturing the essence of our modern times, our nature, our history as it occurs. They're the heroes who create images that inspire, captivate, and educate others. Kate Middleton may think otherwise, but she has nothing to do with this great deal.
Pay just $65 for a one-day kids' photography course, which also includes lunch, at the Photographers' Gallery Hawke's Bay. This workshop will be taking place on 22 January 2013, running from 10.00am - 3.00pm.
For children aged between 9 - 15 years, this is the perfect chance to be introduced to the art of photography, and to learn how to use their camera more effectively. They can bring along any camera, and they'll be taken through easy-to-follow and fun teachings that cover:
- ISO settings
- Basic camera use
- White balance
- Using camera off auto mode
There'll also be a really fun location shoot in the afternoon for everyone to try out the skills they've just picked up.