We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Photographers' Gallery Hawke's Bay
$65 for a One-Day Kids' Photography Course incl. Lunch (value $95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A love for the noble art of photography can start at an any age.
- Grab a one-day kids' photography course, including lunch, at the Photographers' Gallery Hawke's Bay for just $65.
- Give your youngster the perfect chance to learn more about their camera and how to get the most from it.
- Build and develop an interest that could turn into a lifelong passion.
Photography is an artistic pursuit taken up by worthy champions. Observant adventurers who are dedicated to capturing the essence of our modern times, our nature, our history as it occurs. They're the heroes who create images that inspire, captivate, and educate others. Kate Middleton may think otherwise, but she has nothing to do with this great deal.
Pay just $65 for a one-day kids' photography course, which also includes lunch, at the Photographers' Gallery Hawke's Bay. This workshop will be taking place on 22 January 2013, running from 10.00am - 3.00pm.
For children aged between 9 - 15 years, this is the perfect chance to be introduced to the art of photography, and to learn how to use their camera more effectively. They can bring along any camera, and they'll be taken through easy-to-follow and fun teachings that cover:
- ISO settings
- Basic camera use
- White balance
- Using camera off auto mode
There'll also be a really fun location shoot in the afternoon for everyone to try out the skills they've just picked up.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.