We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$10 for One-Hour Kayak or SUP Hire or $25 for One-Hour Windsurfing Hire & Instruction (value up to $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take advantage of one of New Zealand's greatest treasures with today's deal.
- Grab 50% off watersport equipment hire at Pandora Kayaks.
- Choose from kayak, SUP or windsurfing hire.
- Learn to windsurf - instruction is included in your one-hour hire.
- Discover and explore the watery best bits of Napier.
The wealth of New Zealand's natural treasures doesn't halt at our shores – it extends into and includes the beautiful blue waters that surround us. And with summer right around the corner, there's no better time to make a splash.
Get out there and explore our crystal clear waters, thanks to Pandora Kayaks.
- Grab one-hour single sit on top kayak or stand-up paddle board (SUP) hire for just $10; or
- Grab one-hour windsurfing hire, including instruction, for just $25.
Pandora Kayaks are dedicated to offering the best quality watersports equipment for hire and today's deal lets you choose from three of their most popular options. Enjoy a leisurely paddle around the Ahuriri Marina and explore the estuary or just have a splash around in Pandora pond with the kayak or SUP hire. If you fancy something a bit more active, try the windsurfing hire which includes instruction and will have you riding the water with the wind in your sail in no time.
More Great Local Deals
House Espresso Lounge
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.