We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Ormlie Lodge - Hawke's Bay
$38 for Two à la Carte Main Meals (value up to $76)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Delight in their delicous à la carte menu which offers a unique selection of amazing meals.
- Grab two main meals from the à la carte menu at Grand Villa Restaurant, Ormlie Lodge for only $38.
- Choose from an extensive wine list boasting over 100 wines from New Zealand and around the world.
- Bask in the sun as you enjoy your meal on the veranda overlooking the stunning setting, or inside nestled in by the fire.
A few MasterChef episodes under your belt and you decide it's probably time you tested your new found cheffing prowess. After spending up at the local butchery, then hunting out a few spices and veges from your neighbour's patch, you get straight into it. The first part of the recipe doesn't bode well, blanch the chicken then chiffonade the vegetables... Ten minutes later you are sitting at the Grand Villa Restaurant enjoying a nice glass of wine, as the professionals work their magic.
Experience the best of of Hawke's Bay cuisine by grabbing two main meals from the à la carte menu at Grand Villa Restaurant, Ormlie Lodge for only $38.
Ormlie Lodge is an historic two-storey villa surrounded by over five acres of cultivated gardens in an area renowned for its fruit, wine and weather. Indulge in a fine dining experience on the veranda on those hot Hawke's Bay days. The menu places a great deal of emphasis on high quality local produce. Owner and chef John Ferguson heads a dedicated team, passionate about the food and hospitality industry. The wine list is also one of the finest in Hawke's Bay, constructed with the assistance of a New Zealand Master of Wine, one of only five in the country. The wine list boasts over 100 wines from the Hawke's Bay and over New Zealand, as well as a sampling of international wines as well.
The Grand Villa Restaurant is offering you all a chance to treat yourself to their à la carte menu, for a fraction of the price. Discover some truly delicious meals. Choose from a variety of dishes as mentioned below:
- Char grilled scotch fillet, served medium with truffle oil and garlic potato mash, Portobello mushroom ragout and port jus.
- Baked lamb rump, cassoulet style butter beans with roasted winter vegetable, light jus.
- Oven baked chicken supreme, with kumara mash, buttered bock choy and cranberry jus.
- Risotto of scallops with fennel, baby spinach and pine nuts.
- Vegetable stir fry, oyster sauce with fried tofu and crispy shallots.
Deal available Wednesday to Sunday.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.