We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Ormlie Lodge - Hawke's Bay
$38 for Two à la Carte Main Meals (value up to $76)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Delight in their delicous à la carte menu which offers a unique selection of amazing meals.
- Grab two main meals from the à la carte menu at Grand Villa Restaurant, Ormlie Lodge for only $38.
- Choose from an extensive wine list boasting over 100 wines from New Zealand and around the world.
- Bask in the sun as you enjoy your meal on the veranda overlooking the stunning setting, or inside nestled in by the fire.
A few MasterChef episodes under your belt and you decide it's probably time you tested your new found cheffing prowess. After spending up at the local butchery, then hunting out a few spices and veges from your neighbour's patch, you get straight into it. The first part of the recipe doesn't bode well, blanch the chicken then chiffonade the vegetables... Ten minutes later you are sitting at the Grand Villa Restaurant enjoying a nice glass of wine, as the professionals work their magic.
Experience the best of of Hawke's Bay cuisine by grabbing two main meals from the à la carte menu at Grand Villa Restaurant, Ormlie Lodge for only $38.
Ormlie Lodge is an historic two-storey villa surrounded by over five acres of cultivated gardens in an area renowned for its fruit, wine and weather. Indulge in a fine dining experience on the veranda on those hot Hawke's Bay days. The menu places a great deal of emphasis on high quality local produce. Owner and chef John Ferguson heads a dedicated team, passionate about the food and hospitality industry. The wine list is also one of the finest in Hawke's Bay, constructed with the assistance of a New Zealand Master of Wine, one of only five in the country. The wine list boasts over 100 wines from the Hawke's Bay and over New Zealand, as well as a sampling of international wines as well.
The Grand Villa Restaurant is offering you all a chance to treat yourself to their à la carte menu, for a fraction of the price. Discover some truly delicious meals. Choose from a variety of dishes as mentioned below:
- Char grilled scotch fillet, served medium with truffle oil and garlic potato mash, Portobello mushroom ragout and port jus.
- Baked lamb rump, cassoulet style butter beans with roasted winter vegetable, light jus.
- Oven baked chicken supreme, with kumara mash, buttered bock choy and cranberry jus.
- Risotto of scallops with fennel, baby spinach and pine nuts.
- Vegetable stir fry, oyster sauce with fried tofu and crispy shallots.
Deal available Wednesday to Sunday.
More Great Local Deals
The Awatoto Public Golf Course
Kidzplay & Funky Farm Petting Zoo Hastings
Crystal Moon Tarot
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.