We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Oceans Cafe and Restaurant (next to Ocean Spa)
$22 for Two Lunch Dishes (value up to $48)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make the most of your time off these holidays.
- Grab any two items from the lunch menu at Oceans Cafe and Restaurant in Napier for just $22.
- Take your pick of the tasty dishes on offer, prepared fresh with local Hawke's Bay produce.
- Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and friendly service, just a stone's throw from the beach.
If you're lucky enough to have a bit of time off over the holiday period, don't waste it convincing yourself that Rachel Ray and Guthy Renker hold the key to the meaning of life. Get out and about and enjoy your time in the sun.
Grab any two items from the lunch menu at Oceans Cafe and Restaurant in Napier for just $22.
With a tempting menu and relaxing atmosphere, Oceans Cafe and Restaurant is the perfect place to meet up for lunch. Their lunch menu is full of tasty options with something to satisfy everyone. Try the rich and creamy seafood chowder, the caesar salad with in-house smoked chicken, if or you're up for a challenge, the lunch steak is 250grams of rib eye cooked to your liking with your choice of sauce. When you dine at Oceans, you can look forward to friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere and world-renowned Hawke's Bay produce lovingly prepared by Chef Criss, for an experience you'll want to enjoy time and time again.
More Great Local Deals
House Espresso Lounge
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.