We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
NZ School Wear
$25 for a $50 Online School Wear Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kids can be cruel...on your finances with all their annoying growing out of clothes.
- Grab a $50 online voucher from NZ School Wear for just $25.
- Discover a gigantic range of clothing to sort your kids, from head to toe, all year around.
"Nice undies little Johnny ripped pants!", "Crazy Kristy crusty cardi!", "Saggy stockings Sally!". Let's face it, children can be cruel. The one we've got here in a cage wrote those horrid insults after only just a few days of forced labour. So very cruel.
Avoid any cruelty to your finances and dive head first into some great value. Grab a $50 online voucher from NZ School Wear for just $25.
Kids aren't actually very cruel, but they do have an annoying habit of growing. Then there's their wonderful ability to act as walking magnets for dirt, filth and general muck. This all contributes to a whopping cost just keeping the wee treasures dressed appropriately (no potato sacks) for school. Well cut the costs in half by shopping online with NZ School Wear. They stock a huge range of school clothing, covering your kids from head to toe, in a massive selection of school colours. From shorts to skirts, cardigans to socks, and togs to T-shirts, you'll find what you're after.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.