We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Nfinite Fitness & Health Ltd
$60 for a 10-Visit Group Fitness Concession Card or $18 for 10 Child Minding Visits (value up to $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Like most things, even exercise is fun when you've got your mates.
- Grab a 10 visit group fitness concession card from Nfinite Fitness & Health for just $60.
- Try out all the Les Mills classes, the world leader in group fitness. Or have a go at Nfinite Fitness' own Boxfit class.
- Get your body trim and tone for summer.
Almost every activity can be made more enjoyable by adding more people. Everything from cooking through to impromptu choreographed dance-offs receive a serious injection of fun when it's with a group. The same is true for exercise, find out how much so with today's deal.
Get fit with your mates. Grab a 10 visit group fitness concession card from Nfinite Fitness & Health for just $60.
You can also grab a 10 visit child-minding concession card for just $18 so your little ones can be entertained while you exercise.
Jump into spring and get in shape for summer, thanks to the team from Nfinite Fitness and Health. Classes included are Les Mills Body Pump, Body Combat, Jam, CXWORX, Body Balance, Body Attack and RPM, as well as Nfinite Fitness' own boxfit classes. Get out of that winter exercise rut and transform your body back into shape. The team here are full of experience and will help you to achieve your goals, through increased fitness, weight loss, sports or event training.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.